Microsoft has officially launch Windows 11, New generation for pc. You can easily download & install Windows 11 64 bit iso in many languages with our high speed direct download links, or you can upgrade directly if you are on Windows 10.
Download Windows 11 ISO 64 bit files and make bootable media, like USBs & DVDs, for clean installation.
These ISO 64 bit files have following version of Windows 11:
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro Education
You will have the choice to choose which version you would like to install during the installation process.
How to install Windows 11 ISO 64 bit 22H2/21H2.
For installation Windows 11 22H2, Follow below these steps:
- Right click Win11 64 bit iso or Win11 22H2/21H2 64 bit iso & click Mount.
- Open File Explorer and look mounted containing the media image.
- Click on Setup.exe & Click Yes if Windows ask for administrator permission.
- Now “Install Windows 11” screen, click on “Next“. Uncheck “I want to help make the installation better”.
- On Next screen, you can select to install important updates before upgrading & click Next.
- Accept the End User License Agreement.
- Click on Install.
- On “ready to install” screen, Now you can select the option which ask you keep the personal files and apps.
- Click on Install.
How to perform a clean setup of Window 11 through Windows Update.
This technique is especially useful when you’ve already upgraded to Windows 11 through Windows Update feature.
To begin, you’ll need an 8GB or bigger USB pen drive. As soon as completed, follow these steps:
- Download & run the Windows 11 setup software from Microsoft.
- Enable the setup to arrange your system and create set up media for an PC.
- Below “Select which media to make use of”, choose USB pen drive.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Choose your pen drive.
- Click “Next” another time.
- Choose “End” to start out the download process of windows 11 and create the USB setup drive.
Once completed, boot your PC from the USB drive. The boot menu keyboard shortcut will depend on the manufacturer of the system, however you may attempt clicking ‘F2’, ‘F12’, or ‘Delete’ after turning on the PC.
Once you see the blue display screen with the setup window, the rest of the method is kind of easy. Basically, you’ll select the partition, language, operating system version and Microsoft will do the remaining.
Download Windows 11 ISO 64 Bit 22H2/21H2
- Windows 11 22H2 English 64 bit ISO (5.2 GB) – Download Link
- Windows 11 21H2 English 64 bit ISO (5.1 GB) – Download Link